2016 in review: Books
I’ve been trying to read an average of one book per week for the past couple of years.
I didn’t get there in 2016, but I got a little closer than the year before.
Here are the books I read this year, in chronological order1:
- Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void
- A Study in Scarlet
- Blasted by Adversity: The Making of a Wounded Warrior
- Git for Humans
- Master and Commander
- Injection, Vol. 1
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal
- The Phoenix Project
- How Your House Works
- Notes from a Small Island
- The Sign of Four
- James Bond: VARGR
- Rebels: A Well-Regulated Militia
- The Truthful Art
- How Not to Be Wrong
- The New Oklahoma Master Plan
- Turn the Ship Around!
- You Don’t Know JS: Up & Going
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Most of these are Amazon Affiliate links. If you complete a purchase after following the link, I receive a small commission, which I’ll probably use to buy more books. ↩